******* Please utilize the information from the attached documents for the week 1 discussion 1 and week 1 assignment. The company being utilized is “Epic Ventures”. *******
You are the Managing Director of a U.S.-multinational corporation for a new product or service launch that will commence next week. Over the past six weeks, you have collected data and research to support the successful launch of your product or service into one foreign market outside of the United States. Assume that your launch will include the opening of one foreign office with staffing, marketing, and financial needs. Remember to utilize the information you have gathered from your global partner.
Utilize the following parameters to compose your final paper and utilize your executive summary from this week’s discussion forum. (For this final paper, the executive summary should be in writing.) You may review Writing an Executive Summary (Links to an external site.) from the Writing Center to assist you in your final paper.
For this assignment, you are required to upload your work to your ePortfolio in addition to Waypoint. Learn more about Folio, the University of Arizona Global Campus’s ePortfolio tool, by viewing the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.).
Submit your file to Waypoint using the button below. Then paste the link to your Folio page as a comment in Waypoint so your instructor can access your ePortfolio.
For this paper, you must
- Create a company that is expanding internationally. For your company
- Provide an executive summary.
- Provide a company overview.
- Describe the product/service.
- State the host country.
- Create an overview of the host country environment utilizing at least two business process analyses, such as a PESTLE, SOAR, SWOT, etcetera.
- Create an overall business strategy for the new venture (all other strategies should align to this strategy).
- Create a marketing strategy for the new venture, including the use of social media.
- Create a financial strategy for the new venture, including the concept of foreign money fluctuations and exchanges.
- Create human resource strategies for the new venture, including a recruitment and selection plan (think about the use of parent-country nationals [PCNs], third-country nationals [TCNs], and host-country nationals [HCNs] in this decision).
- Apply a corporate social responsibility action for the new venture that is specific to the selected host country.
- Utilize visuals in the paper, including charts, graphs, or tables to enhance plan elements.
The New International Venture Final Paper
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages (or 2500 to 3000 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).