Impression Management (chapter 3)consists of our efforts to shape others impressions in specific ways in order to gain influence, power, sympathy or approval.
DISCUSSION: Discuss how specific information within these chapters might support an explanation for how social media (Facebook, twitter, selfies etc) canapply impression management.
Include a comment on how email composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation might influence impressions.
Remember the MINIMUM REQUIREMENT is to:
1. Your responses should reflect what you have learned and clearly identify you as a student in social psychology through the accurate use of course specific vocabulary.
2. Your response should be a minimum of 10 sentences with correct spelling and capitalization.
3. You must include a minimum of 3 citations to text material in each DQ. Citing other sources does not eliminate the requirement to cite the text.
4. You must cite and provide a reference for all information taken from sources such as your text using APA style citing and referencing.
5. You must thoughtfully respond to 1 other student for each DQ. Responding to another student when you respond to the DQ is the best option. CANVAS does not notify me that you have submitted a reply to another student, therefore, unless it is done at the same time as your original submission, I would not know to include your reply in your DQ grade.
6. Be aware that 20% of your grade is based on scholarship which is performing ABOVE the minimum.