- Read the case study then prepare a MS-Word paper to analyze the case study. Your case study analysis must include the following 5 sections:
1. Abstract (what is the case study about)
2. Problem Statement: Overview of key issues arising from case analysis
3. Case Analysis: Theory-driven analysis of case(s) identifying factors underlying key issues
4. Alternative Solutions: Pros and cons of possible solutions to problems
5. Recommendations: Detailed description of optimal solution with rationale
Your paper must be 6-8 pages including the cover page and references. Must be written in 12 Times New Roman and double spaced. Margins of 1″ from each side. (APA 6th edition style).