Advanced Programming in C++ – W4 Assignment
Chapter 13 Programming Exercise #10 Page 983
Use a template so the class works with any kind of number (i.e. int, float, double)
fractionType<int> num1(5, 6);
fractionType<float> num1(5.1, 6.2);
Tip: get your class working with integer values first for numerator and denominator and convert to a template after it is working with ints. When converting to a template you may need to move all of your implementation into the .h header file.
You are to write a C++ program that meets the instruction requirements above. Use the assignment template to insert the assignment deliverables outlined above.
- A description of your program.
- Your C++ source code (do not submit screen shots).
- A screenshot of your program running.
- A short reflection outlining your experience developing the program.
Grading Criteria Assignments
· A description of the program was not submitted,
· A screenshot of the program execution was not submitted,
· A copy of the program code was not submitted, or
· A reflection of your programming experience was not submitted.
Program accomplishes requested operations per instructions
The code works and meets all assignment specifications
The code is organized and easy to follow and output is clear and clean
Uses software tools correctly and efficiently
<Insert the program Description>
<Copy the code from Visual Studio C++ IDE and paste it here>
< A screenshot of a successful compile>
< A screenshot of successful run>
<In one to two well-developed paragraphs, reflect on your experience developing the program. What steps did you follow? What methodology did you implement? Were you surprised or challenged at any point? What obstacles did you resolve? Any tips you would share with the other students?>