PAPER & POWERPOINT
Write a 2-3-page paper in addition to a PowerPoint slide show with minimum of 7 slides. References in APA, use examples of physics principles in use in everyday life use each concept only one time in the presentation
Imagine you are a writer for Physics Today (or insert whatever physics pop journal you wish), and you are to create a travel vlog for an overseas trip. In your presentation, your editor wants you to include all relative physics concepts that you encounter in your journey.
For the heart of the presentation, your editor has deemed it essential to address the following core issues and questions:
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples: using cellphones, CD’s
- Identify the use of the scientific method in a modern physical problem: eclipse information using hypothesis, theory or law
- Identify the use of classical physics principles in relation to a real life situation: walking, running, friction (helps the care stay on the road)
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples, and connect to your own experience: flight, momentum
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples and modern technology.
- Identify a technology that uses quantum mechanics, and connect to your own experience: quantum, cryptography, medical imaging