Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- List and thoroughly describe any two signs of potential abuse, and why they are suspicious.
- Thoroughly explain one of the procedures for either storing, dispensing, or wasting controlled substances and the reason for that procedure.
- Of the required reporting situations child abuse, spousal abuse, or sexually transmitted diseases thoroughly explain how the mandatory reporting might hinder a person from actually seeking medical attention.
- Several religious beliefs impact the practice of medicine. Pick one and describe how their belief impacts medicine.
- In order to avoid pre-judging people, several behaviors are mentioned. List one and describe how it could be detrimental if you prejudge people.
- OSHA developed rules to protect health care workers from bloodborne diseases. Besides a physician or nurse, list another health care worker that could come in contact with bloodborne pathogens and how they could become infected.