1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 6 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Education Teaching Practicum
Audience: Experienced nurses
Topic: Perception and response capacity of nurses in a pediatric intensive care unit
1. Identify the perception of nurses about alarms and their impact on the care of their patients.
2. Identify possible occurrence of alarm fatigue in the clinical setting in nurses.
3. Strategies to reduce alarm fatigue in the clinical setting
Make an outline for a lesson that will be taught in the future.
Provide headings to delineate the topics:
1. The objectives (3) and standards of the lesson (include QSEN)
Teamwork and Collaboration:
2. Demographics of the students (ICU nurses, 40-55 YO)
3. Interventions for varied learning styles
4. How will you present the information to the students (Poster), what visuals will you source, and how will you relay the content clearly and concisely (Powerpoint Presentation, questionnaire and articles)?
5. Preliminary ideas for assessing students, so you must design both informally (questioning strategies) during the lesson and a summative component (observational tool)
6. A list of materials that you will reference or hand out during your lesson.
Part 2: Culminating Teaching Experience
1. List and explain 3 trends in nursing education as they relate to the use of technology in the classroom.
2. How is technology important for the success of nursing education?
3.How will you utilize it as a nurse educator?
Part 3: Concepts in Nursing
1. Research and summarise the delivery, finance, management, and sustainability methods of the U.S. health care system.
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of one or more of these areas on quality patient care and health outcomes.
3. Propose a potential health care reform solution to improve effectiveness in the area you evaluated and predict the expected effect.
4. Describe the effect of health care reform on the U.S. health care system and its respective stakeholders.
Part 4: Concepts in Nursing
The Affordable Care Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama in March 2010. Many of the provisions of the law directly affect health care providers. Review the following topic materials and include them in references.
“About the Affordable Care Act”
“Health Care Transformation: The Affordable Care Act and More”
1. What are the most important elements of the Affordable Care Act in relation to community and public health?
2. What is the role of the nurse in implementing this law?
Part 5: Primary Care
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is the primary federal agency for improving access to healthcare by strengthening the healthcare workforce, building healthy communities, and achieving health equity.
Integrated care involves a team of primary care, dental, and behavioral health practitioners working together using a systematic, cost-effective approach to patient care.
After reading the following HRSA Report:
1. Discuss and explain the 4 main recommendations given in this report and the rationales for each one. Provide one example.