- You may use the discussion questions as the basis for your essay.
- You may also feel free to write about religions not covered in the course that are of interest such as Indigenous Religions (p. 39) Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Religions (p. 133), Jainism (p. 159), Sikhism (p. 303), or New Religious Movements (p. 330).
- It is expected that you draw upon the specific examples and themes from the religion(s) you’re assigned to study.
- Students must cite information from the book (e.g. page #). Failure to use the book will result in a failing grade.
- In addition, use of materials outside this course (websites, books other than the textbook, and any unauthorized source) may result in a grade deduction or possibly failure.
- Furthermore, students must answer the posed questions and think critically about the material. Failure to cite, use specific examples, and critical thinking will result in a failing grade.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 1-2 pages in length/500-600 words, current APA style, excluding the title and references page.
- Incorporate your textbook as a reference within your work.
Jainism is what I choose from the book that we use, please get the info from here. Pages in numeric order to read.