For this assignment, you will complete a TOWS matrix and portfolio analysis, and use any other appropriate analysis tools, to determine alternative strategies for your health care organization’s future success. Include the following elements:
- Incorporate the use of new methodologies from the knowledge-economy management approach that might be appropriate for this organization.
- Correlate recent research findings regarding strategy management into your approach.
- Synthesize operational and financial components in your strategic planning process.
- Incorporate your findings from your current environment analysis.
- Preface your newly revised strategic plan with the core assumptions regarding environmental opportunities and threats, organizational strengths and weaknesses, and organizational behavior dynamics that are foundational to the strategy.
- Determine the organizational structure that best facilitates the strategy—functional, divisional, or matrix.
- Include a brief description of the proposed strategy that reflects the choices made regarding:
- Product domain.
- Market domain.
- Level of investment in the respective product and market domains.
- Positioning approach for achieving competitive advantage.
- Maneuvers that will be used to implement the positioning approach.
- Distinctive competencies or assets that will be relied on to gain and sustain competitive advantage.
Length of paper: 3–5 double-spaced, typed pages.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Resources: Use evidence from the literature to support your recommendations.
Leave a reply