Answer the following questions this is for a nursing class answer using 7th edition apa format
1. What biological, psychological, environmental, sociocultural, behavioral, and health system factors are contributing
to the high incidence of elevated blood lead levels in children in the community
2. In addition to yourself, who should be involved in planning programs to decrease the incidence of lead poisoning?
3. What evidence-based interventions might the planning group employ to address the problem?
4. What level(s) of health care would be involved in addressing the problems of lead poisoning incidence and prevalence?
5. How might the effectiveness of the interventions be evaluated?
Leave a reply