1. How many males are in the data set? How many females?
2. Calculate the mean, median, minimum, maximum, and standard deviation for self-reported health.
3. Create a scatter plot displaying the relationship between BMI and age where BMI is on the Y-axis and age is on the X-axis. Include a line of best fit in the graph with the functional relationship (e.g. BMI=Intercept+number*age).
4. Create a new variable in Column H equal to age squared.
5. Calculate the proportion of the sample with a university level education.
6. What is the correlation between BMI and self-reported health. Provide a 1-2 sentence interpretation of this result.
7. How many individuals exercise at least 2-3 times per week?
Leave a reply