I NEED TO Finish this case study it is almost done I attach word paper and other document for this case study all the instruccion is above
- Analyze a case study.
- Apply the methodology of a case-based essay to the development of the problem essay.
- Synthesize the problem essay model with the examination of a case.
This assignment implements the design of the problem model essay of case study analysis presented in chapter 10 of the text. The student will analyze the issues faced by Lululemon Inc., preparing and supporting an action plan that the company should follow going forward to recover from its earlier missteps.
Ellet, W. (2007). The case study handbook; How to read, discuss, and write persuasively about cases. Brighton, Massachusetts: Harvard Business Review Press.
Pirouz, D., & Huang (Arman), K. (2014). Lululemon Athletica Inc. Ivey Publishing.
Preparation: How to Write a Case-Based Essay
- Review chapters 9 and 10 from the Ellet text.
- Make notes on the structure of a persuasive problem essay. Be sure to include the four parts of a persuasive essay and the four parts of a problem essay (some are the same).
Submission: A Case Study Analysis – Problem Essay
- Analyze the Lululemon case from the Business Case Analysis bundle, using the guidelines set out in the Ellet text.
- Write a paper (1500 words, double spaced, not including the title page or reference page). Support your argument with at least three scholarly sources as well as other sources. Include the following:
- briefly present the background of the case
- define the problem that Lululemon and its leadership face
- discuss your analysis, including your conclusion of the problem
- your proof of causes
- your action plan
Case Analysis #1: Problem Essay will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
a. Described the background of the company and the problem.
b. Clearly stated the problem faced by Lululemon and its leadership.
c. Demonstrated a thorough analysis supported by academic as well as other sources.
d. Presented a realistic action plan.
a. Uses language clearly and effectively.
b. Information organized intelligently and holistically (i.e., not simply answers to questions).
c. Proper introduction and conclusion to paper.
Attention to Detail (15%)
a. APA Formatting (title, headings, and references).
b. Spelling and grammar.