Select a grade level 1-8 and a corresponding geometry standard from Common Core State Standards or other state standard.
Using the “Class Profile,” create a 250-500 word CBM implementation plan for your students aligned to geometric thinking and concepts.
Make sure you include:
- The mathematical subject(s).
- Frequency of administration.
- How you will score and graph the data.
- How you will use the information for your instructional planning.
- A sample worksheet that you create of a concepts and application probe. The probe should include a mix of 10 assessment items that assess every skill taught across the geometric thinking and concepts standards for the grade level selected.
- How you would differentiate the CBM probe for the students with IEPs listed in the “Class Profile.”