Becoming a Best Company
Case Study 1-New HR Strategy Makes Lloyds a “Best Company”
Provide Answers to the following questions.
- Explain why you agree or disagree with Black’s view on skills employees need to be successful in the area of HR? Explain the skills.
- What outcomes have been realized due to the new HR strategy?
- What challenges do global organizations face when establishing HR policies?
Find at least three articles beyond the textbook, two of them connected to Grantham University Library, one from another approved source that supports, refutes, and/or provide Best Practices or other alternatives related to the topic.
- This assignment is to assess the mastery of your ability to critically analyze case studies to promote best practices from the realm of HRM.
- When doing this assignment, Critique the Case Study and Articles found.
- Analyze the data and other concepts found.
- Assess the situation, allow yourself to find solutions to identified problems.
- Include questions that arise when moving though the case study, finding other answers to solve problems you anticipate to run across.
- Forecast for other concerns, finding positive outcome that are beneficial and from an HRM perspective.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 – 1,500 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Leave a reply