Navigate to the “My Next Move” website and take the O*NET Interest Profiler quiz.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) about your quiz results. Include the following in your paper:
- Document the names and scores of your Holland Code (Referred online as the Interest Profiler Results)
- Based on the results, list three different careers offered as potential matches for you (each should be at a different job zone/educational level)
- Identify the education required, potential outlook of the career, theoretical salary, and other information connected to the career
- Provide your opinion of how useful the website was, how easy it was to use, how well the site connected you to careers you would actually be interested in
- Discuss how you may use this site when providing career counseling with clients
- At least three references from the O*NET site.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.4.b. Approaches for conceptualizing the interrelationships among and between work, mental well-being, relationships, and other life roles and factors.
2.F.4.c. Processes for identifying and using career, avocational, educational, occupational and labor market information resources, technology, and information systems
Leave a reply