For this Assignment, imagine yourself as Ray’s social worker. Though you won’t be interviewing him, you have learned a great deal about his story in videos throughout the course. Now, in this Assignment, you apply that learning to identify, categorize, and record important information about Ray’s development in a bio-psychosocial assessment.
By Day 7
Using the template, submit bio-psychosocial assessment focusing on Ray. The assessment should be written in professional language and cover the following sections:
- Presenting issue (including referral source)
- Demographic information
- Current living situation
- Birth and developmental history
- School and social relationships
- Family members and relationships
- Health and medical issues (including biological, psychological, and psychiatric functioning and substance use)
- Spiritual and cultural development
- Social, community, and recreational activities
- Client strengths, capacities, and resources
At the end of the document:
- Include a summary and analysis of the overall challenges experienced by the client and how the social environment has contributed to those challenges. Describe how this analysis of the social environment would be beneficial to treatment and goal-setting.
- Then, describe two goals that you can work on with this client based on the assessment. Explain why these goals are appropriate and relevant to the case in addressing the presenting issue and challenges.
Please use the Learning Resources and additional research to support your analysis. Make sure to provide APA citations and a reference list