Respond to the following reflective and vocabulary prompts in a minimum of 175 words total for both sections.
Think back to your previous experiences and prior knowledge with respect to threats to species and ecosystems.
- What do you know about threats to species?
- What has been your experience with threats to species?
- How do you think the experiences you have described so far have impacted your knowledge and perceptions about threats to species?
- How do you think learning about threats to species will impact your future career in environmental science?
This week, consider the following 2 vocabulary terms:
- Habitat chance
Discuss the following questions related to the 2 vocabulary terms:
- How do people use these terms?
- What do these terms mean in everyday language to everyday people (i.e., people outside of the environmental science field)? Use examples to help describe your thoughts.