the purpose of this discussion is to reflect on and share the things you have learned in this module.
- Identify something that made you go “wow” in this module – what surprised or impressed or shocked you?
- Describe why this thing stood out to you. Use quotes from your readings and research to support your observations. Don’t forget to include your primary sources!
- Include an illustration from the period and make sure you caption the illustration.
- Share two or three new words you’ve learned from this module, and the definitions.
- Your Wow statement should be at least 100-150 words, not including the citations.