For this paper, you will prepare a sales call plan to be used in an imaginary sales call in your entrepreneurial venture.
The selling task should be either an entrepreneurial venture or a B2B sale introducing an innovative product, involving a product with some complexity.
DO NOT use simple products or selling contexts where you are simply responding to “walk-in” business (i.e. boutique, restaurant, simple retail).
You will write out your call plan and how you will handle the interactions with the customer.
Prepare a call plan for that selling task.
This paper should be approximately 2000-2500 words, Times New Roman, 12 font, single-spaced.
Follow the selling model we have been using:
- Briefly describe the company you work for and the product you are selling.
- Describe the target customer, their use of the product, needs, decision criteria, etc.
- Write out your purpose statement and 5 questions that you will use to build rapport.
- Write out open and closed questions that will get the customer to reveal their needs.
- List the top 5 features of your product. Write out your benefit statement for each.
- List the top 5 objections that you anticipate. Write out your response to each.
- Write out 2 closing statements.
- Note that part of the grade will be the quality of the writing, organization, grammar, etc.