HRM 546 Week 2 -Affirmative Action and Title VII Presentation
State of Estates” is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for upper management at “State of Estates” to address the following areas:
1. An overview of Title VII as applied to race and national origin discrimination
2. Ways “State of Estates” can minimize liability for race and national origin discrimination in its employment practices
3. The three types of affirmative action
4. Whether any type of affirmative action is required or recommended for the firm
5. Include visual interest in the form of relevant photos, clip art, and/or graphics.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and include both an introduction slide and reference slide,