Answer the following prompts in an essay format:
Use the social problem:
In an essay format, cite one scholarly source from the GCU library in addition to the textbook and complete the following:
- Describe your selected social problem in its social context. (55- 75words).
- Use your sociological imagination to explain how the selected social problem is influenced by society (75-100 words).
- Select the theoretical perspective(s) (functionalist, conflict, and interactionist) that best aligns with the social problem you’ve selected to analyze in this course.
- Explain why the theoretical perspective(s) you chose is best to explain the selected social problem.
- Next, use that theoretical perspective(s) to explain how your selected social problem came to be and how it is perpetuated. (150-200 words)