In Module Four, you partially completed and submitted the logic model diagram by adding three components: inputs, activities, and outcomes. The fourth component of the logic model is feedback loops, which you have explored in this module. Feedback loops help achieve continuous communication throughout the program’s life cycle.
Before your program implementation begins, it’s important to identify the barriers and risks associated with it. Identifying barriers and risks to program implementation will help you minimize them and enhance the benefits. Also, you must plan a strategy to implement feedback loops in a program’s life cycle to achieve continuous improvement in your program. The inclusion of feedback loops is the final stage of the logic model for planning a program, which you worked on in your Module Four Project Preparation assignment.
This assignment will help you complete the logic model diagram, which you will use in the course project presentation. It will also help identify the barriers, risks, and benefits associated with implementing your program.
Write a short report to describe your program’s barriers, risks, and benefits and the feedback loops and communication pathways in your program plan.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Role of Feedback Loops and Communication Pathways: Describe the feedback loops and communication pathways you intend to use in your program and how they will help achieve continuous communication. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- How might feedback loops and communication pathways help in recognizing adjustments necessary based upon initial outcome results?
- How would you know that a specific activity is not functioning correctly?
- Life Cycle of Program’s Adjustment Needs: Describe the process for identifying your program’s adjustment needs. Consider the following question to guide your response:
- What design elements would you consider to identify improvement needs?
- Continuous Improvement: Describe the benefits of continuous quality improvement activities during program development and implementation. Consider the following question to guide your response:
- How would you use PDSA/PDCA—plan, do, study or check, and act—method to ensure the continuous improvement for your program?
- Barriers, Risks, and Benefits: Determine the external barriers, risks, and benefits of implementing the program, explaining why these elements are important to consider. Consider the following questions to guide your response:
- What are the two external barriers and two risks you think might potentially impact the program’s success?
- What would you do to minimize those risks and eliminate those external barriers?
- What would you do to enhance benefits?
Note that all the claims in your deliverable should be evidence based. Your citations should be from your independent search for evidence (not from the scenario, textbook, or module resources) of credible sources and be current within the last five years. You are required to cite a minimum of two sources overall. Refer to the Shapiro Library Guide: Nursing—Graduate located in the Start Here section of the course for additional support. If you need writing support, access the Online Writing Center through the Ac
Leave a reply