Choose one of the reform movements from the lesson.
- Children in poverty
- Deaf and blind
- Mental illness
In complete sentences of your own words, create a blog post that teaches society about the reform movement you chose. The blog post should be at least one paragraph and should include the following:
- A catchy title
- What was the problem?
- Who was involved in addressing the problem?
- What was done to reform society?
- Does the problem still exist today?
- One example of something (law, organization, institution, etc.) that exists today because of the reform movement of the 1800s
- One image representing the reform movement and its goals