- Write a statement to create a JFrame object with a title of “My GUI Application”.
- Given the object you created in question 1,write a statement to specify the window size to be 300 pixels wide and 400 pixels high?
- What would you need to do to the object from question 1 to make sure that the application containing the object terminated when the object’s window was closed?
- Explain how a FlowLayout manages its display area.
- Write a Java statement to have the object from question 1 manage its display area by dividing it into 3 rows which have 4 columns each.
- Explain how a BorderLayout manages its display area.
The frame object from question 1 uses a BorderLayout by default. Write Java statements to create a JTextfield object and place it into the bottom part of the frame object’s
- Describe the sequence of steps needed to create 3 labels and place them side by side in the top part of a frame which is using a BorderLayout.
- What happens if you add two different button objects to the SOUTH part of a frame using a BorderLayout?
- Write a sequence of statements to create 2 JButton objects, and do what is needed so the two buttons appear one above the other on the left side of the display associated with a frame object which is using a BorderLayout. Create ALL objects required.
- What packages would need to be imported for the code from question 11?
1. Write a Java application to display the following GUI. At this point you are only implementing the display. We are not ready to make the calculator actually do any calculations!
2. Write a Java application to display the following GUI. At this point you are only implementing the display.
Leave a reply