Discussion 5.1: My Personality
Use the following link to take the Jung Typology Test, based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ personality type theory.
Upon completing the test, share your results with the class.
- Compare the test results with your view of your dominant personality traits.
- Do you think the test is accurate?
- Do you see yourself differently than the test?
- Address whether or not you agree with the results of the personality test.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET.
- This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.
- You may use resources in addition to your textbook that support your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. You can review APA formatting here: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html