Throughout this course you have been gathering information about your final project. Your final project will provide you with an opportunity to integrate conflict concepts covered in this class. Review the Unit Key Terms, introductions, case studies, Seminar, and discussion question responses to help refresh your mind.
For your final project, write a personal reflection paper between 1,200 – 1,500 words.
Chose a significant relationship (personal or professional) to explore conflict communication. Chose 3-4 key concepts from the course material to analyze conflict within the relationship (e,g., TRIP goals, power, conflict styles).
For each concept:
- Provide an explanation of the concept with citations from the text
- Explain how it applies to your relationship.
- Explain how you can apply the concept in this relationship to improve your conflict communication.
- Include specific examples to explore the conflict elements in the relationship.
- Identify how you would help someone working on your team how to use those concepts of conflict and communication that you chose to deal with a conflict that was affecting the work of the team.
- The paper must adhere to APA guidelines.
- Include a cover page, in-text citations and reference page.
- Incorporate 3-4 key concepts from the course to explore conflict communication in a personal relationship.
- Demonstrate how the key concepts can be utilized to improve conflict communication.
- Length of paper should be 1,200-1,500 words.
Leave a reply