Now that you have suggested an agile systems development life cycle (SDLC) and explored the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), you need to ensure that your processes support the security of patient data. In a 5-6 page paper not including title and reference pages Complete the following:
- Conduct research to identify a health care data security plan that could be used for a major health care organization.
- The plan should include the securing of systems and data.
- The plan should account for interoperability challenges and evaluate all vendor systems.
- Ensure that you are including mitigation strategies to deal with recovery after a breach of security violation has occurred.
- Be sure to consider information systems as well as physical hardware.
Note: Use APA style 7th edition to cite at least 4 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
Leave a reply