3 pg doc
- Explain why it is important to secure the crime scene and provide examples.
- Identify possible ways that evidence might be contaminated.
- Identify different methods that might be necessary to document evidence at a crime scene.
- Identify different collection methods that might be used at a crime scene.
- Explain chain of custody and why it is important.
- Identify the repercussions of failure to protect evidence or establish chain of custody.
- Explain how an investigator or forensic expert differentiates between what is or is not evidence.
The Crime Scene Management