IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 09/01/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Review the CDC Outbreak updates page and look at some of the recent cruise ship outbreaks (Links to an external site.) between 2015 and 2020. Choose one that is interesting to you based on the cruise line or causative agent.
In the text of your initial post,
- Indicate the virus that caused the outbreak (“unknown” is not an option) and common symptoms and treatments for the virus.
- Distinguish the cruise line and cruise ship it occurred on.
- Express the raw number and percentage of passengers and crew impacted by the outbreak.
Part 2 of your initial post
- Review the CDC’s Advanced Cruise Ship Inspection Search site for the specific ship and year noted in Part I.
- Highlight two health violations that were identified that could have led to the outbreak.
- Compose a strategy that would address the health violations noted and ways to mitigate them in the future. The CDC’s Vessel Sanitation Program site will be of assistance here if unfamiliar.