Select a company of your choice, one that has been dealing with risk and uncertainty within the last six months, and write a 6–8 page paper in which you identify risk and identify comprehensive ways to should minimize its negative impacts and address risk while improving profitability.
- Evaluate a company’s recent actions (within the last six months) dealing with risk and uncertainty.
- Offer advice for improving risk management.
- Examine an adverse selection problem your company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- Determine the ways your company is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
- Identify a principal-agent problem in your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
- Examine the organizational structure of your company and suggest ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.