Consider the following scenario:
· You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services and, with this expansion, you must hire and train several new employees.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the organizational structure of the rehabilitation center described in the scenario above. Create the presentation for the audience you selected in Week Two.
· For assistance with this type of assignment, review these resources.
Address the following in your presentation:
· The effects of organizational structure on communication
o What are appropriate communication methods for managers within this organization?
o What is the importance of these communication methods within this organizational structure?
o What internal relationships must be considered?
o What external relationships must be considered?
· The steps involved in organizational planning and functions of management
o What steps are used to plan and implement change within the organization?
o How might these steps be applied to the scenario?
· Strategies and methods needed to influence organizational change and to minimize conflict
o What are strategies that might be used to bring about change in the organization?