Modify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet
* these additional and changed business requirements:
* • The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy
* to improve sales.
* • A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $50000.
* The current sales target for every salesperson is $500,000
* • The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met.
* The current commission is 5% of total sales.
* • If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase
* based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 7.5%
* • The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should
* display the total annual compensation.
* • The application should also display a table of potential total annual
* compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments
* above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the
* salesperson’s annual sales.
* Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look
* like this:
* Total Sales Total Compensation
* 100,000 <>
* 150,000 <>
* 200,000 <>
* 250,000 <>
* 300,000 <>
* 350,000 <>
* 400,000 <>
* 450,000 <>
* 500,000 <>
* ….. …
* 950,000 <>
* 1,000,000 <>
* The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
* • The application should have at least one class, in addition to the
* application’s controlling class.
* • The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping
* • There should be proper documentation in the source code.