It’s time to develop the ideas from your discovery and planning assignments into the paragraphs of your Persuasive essay draft, which include introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs.
Be sure to have your research available so that you can incorporate it into your essay draft.
For this assignment, build your 3-4 page essay draft in a single Word document, which should include the following:
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement that clearly indicates your argument and which side you are on.
- At least three body paragraphs that each focus on a separate major details.
- A summary paragraph that summarizes your main ideas and puts a bow on the essay.
- Your reference page will list at least 5 sources in APA style.
- Additionally, be sure to proof your essay draft carefully for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
Leave a reply